Recipe by ChefDebs
This is a great entertaining dessert as you can make it a few days before and it's so yummy.
- 6 large oranges
- 6 large egg yolks
- 6 ounces sugar
- 6 tablespoons Grand Marnier
- 8 ounces heavy cream, whipped
- orange leaves (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice the tops off the oranges and scoop out all of the insides. Combine the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl and beat until smooth.
- Stir in the Grand Marnier. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Fill the orange shells with the cream mixture and freeze overnight (or longer).
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Garnish with leaves.