Recipe by WJKing
MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmm - DH couldn't get his fill of this one! This is adapted from Quick Cooking, July/August 1998 issue. Enjoy!
Top Review by Monica in PA
I liked this but DH is not fond of casseroles. Oh well. I also added some fresh cilantro and used extra enchilada sauce. I used the enchilada recipe #33563 and it was delicious on this.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 11 ounces mexicorn (can)
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 10 1⁄2 ounces corn chips (think Fritos)
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce (I used mild)
- 8 ounces shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, cook meat, onion& garlic over med.
- heat until meat is browned and onion tender.
- (if you substituted beef, drain the meat mixture now.) Add soup, corn and chilies; mix well.
- In an ungreased 9x13 baking dish, layer meat mixture, topped by corn chips and enchilada sauce, then top with cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 8-10 minutes or until heated through.