- 4 tilapia fillets
- 2 cups fresh sorrel leaves
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 tomatoes (diced)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir-fry sorrel leaves, onions, tomatoes, salt, and chili powder in olive oil for about 20 minutes, adding water when necessary, till mixture is soft.
- Let stand until cool enough to blend (about 15 minutes).
- Put sorrel mixture in food processor and blend till smooth.
- Dip tilapia filets in sorrel mixture and lay on baking sheet.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Garnish with cilantro and lemon slices.
- Serve with brown rice or whole barley.