1/1 Photo of Sorority Chocolate Fudge
I got this recipe out of our local newspaper several years ago. It comes from a local sorority. I've been using this recipe for years and everyone loves it! I also swirl in peanut butter and marshmallows after I've poured it into the pan. This recipe is nice because it doesn't require a candy thermometer. Serving amount is a guess.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream margarine and sugar with wooden spoon in 6 quart saucepan.
- 2Mixing thoroughly, stir in milk over medium heat(stirring constantly). Evenly work from bottom of pan.
- 3Cook to full rolling boil(approx. 10 minutes).
- 4If using candy thermometer, cook to 230 degrees. If not, cook 7 minutes from start of full rolling boil, still stirring constantly(I always do it this way and it has never failed me).
- 5Remove from heat and add marshmallow creme, chocolate chips and vanilla(nuts also if using).
- 6Beat until very think and creamy.
- 7Pour into an 11x16 tray which has been lightly and evenly buttered.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sorority Chocolate Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (33 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 60
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 129.6
- Calories from Fat 42
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 36.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g