Recipe by grandma2969
the recipe calls for Keebler Waverly crackers..but I assume any buttery cracker would do the trick
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sorghum
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 2⁄3 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- non stick vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- spray a 13x9" baking pan -- with non stick vegetable spray.
- place a single layer of waverly crackers in the bottom of pan.set aside.
- in a large saucepan, combine the sugar, sorghum, milk, graham cracker crumbs and margarine.
- bring ingredients to a full rolling boil over medium high heat and boil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- immediately pour over the waverly crackers in the pan.top with another layer of crackers.
- in a small saucepan, combine the peanut butter, chocolate, and butterscotch chips, -- melt over medium heat, stirring constantly --
- pour over the second layer of crackers.
- cool and cut with a sharp knife.