Recipe by DeSouter
No joke, this simple concotion from the famous, Vermont Folk Medicine book by D.C. Jarvis works like a miracle, but it's just Mother Nature at work for us. Apple Cider Vinegar is known to have so many medicinal/healing attributes, so put this one to work for your sore or strep throat. Yep....strep. This will knock the crapola out of the bacteria that's tryin' to knock the crap out of you. Be very sure that you are using real apple cider vinegar, as Heinz now makes an apple cider vinegar "flavored" liquid. (WHY??)
Top Review by GrillGirlie
I've been doing this for years. I'm glad you posted it! It really helps! Sometimes, If I have a lot of mucus in my throat, I gargle the vinegar straight, swallow a bit, and wait a few minutes. Then, drink some water. That's just for the stubborn stuff though. Everyone should know about this.
It can knock out heartburn too if you drink the vinegar with water and honey.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add vinegar to water.
- Take a tablespoon of the mixture and gargle with it, spitting it out.
- Immediately take another tablespoon of the mixture, gargle and swallow it.
- Okay, okay, so it isn't a taste treat, but you want to get better right?
- So now every hour, take another tablespoon of the mixture, gargle and swallow.
- Money back guarantee if you are not feeling better in 24 hours.
- If strep throat is bothering you, keep this up for at least 48 hours- apple cider vinegar beats the heck out of costly antibiotics.