Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This dishes colourful name comes from how I was feeling when I made it! I decided I needed to get in shape. I dug the bike out of the shed I decided to ride to work. Sixteen miles and one sore bum later I arrived home after a day at work. Despite having received a package from the Japan centre full of goodies I just couldn't be bothered and made a cheese sandwich. This posed a dilemma, what to put in my lunchbox the next day - usually it is the leftovers from the night before. After rummaging the (empty) fridge and cupboards this is what i came up with.
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a rolling pin to rool the bread as flat as you can get it.
- Spread the slices with the soft cheese.
- cut the cucumber into strips and place about half an inch from the edge of the sandwich.
- roll up the sandwich like a swiss roll (or sushi!) and cut into 1 inch segments.
- eat (feeling sorry for yourself is optional).