Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
The sauce is also good on puddings, plain cakes and ice cream.
- 16 ounces strawberries, rinsed, hulled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry all-fruit spread
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons orange juice
- lemons or other flavor sorbet
- Sauce: Combine ingredients in a medium bowl; let stand at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- Process 1/2 cup in food processor until puréed. Spoon into a ziptop bag.
- Spoon sauce on each plate; top with a scoop of sorbet. Cut tip off corner of ziptop bag; pipe puree on sorbet.