Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe source: Prevention (March 2010)
Make and share this Sorbet -- No Ice Cream Maker Needed! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb frozen strawberries (or your favorite frozen fruit)
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt (I use non-fat plain yogurt)
- 1⁄3 cup sugar (I use splenda)
- Put everything in your food processor and puree until creamy, you may need to add a bit of water (1 tablespoon at a time).
- Serve immediately or freeze.
- ***If you freeze this you may need to allow the sorbet to thaw for 10-15 minutes at room temp before serving.***.
What an easy and delicious recipe! I used local peaches that were frozen at their peak and vegan vanilla coconut milk yogurt so my vegan daughter could have some. Thanks for a yummy recipe!
Excellent! I used vanilla yogurt and a combo raspberries and blueberries. Loved the color! Will making this again. Can't wait until the summer when my fresh garden crop of strawberries comes in. The strawberries in the stores now are red on outside and white on inside, which are not very sweet. Made for Veg 'N Swap tag 2/2012.
Made this with my own frozen peaches. It's great! Thanks.