Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I just bought some Better 'N Peanut Butter the other day and now I'm looking for recipes to use it. I found a bunch of recipes on the website www.betternpeanutbutter.com and wanted to post them here for future use. Cook time is freezing time.
- 1⁄2 cup Better 'n Peanut Butter spread
- 1⁄4 cup marshmallow creme
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 (5 1/8 ounce) container meringue cookies, rainbow vanilla mini
- 1 pint sorbet, soften slightly (your choice of flavor, lemon, mango, tropical, or peach)
- 1 pint sorbet, soften slightly (your choice of flavor, raspberry, strawberry, blood orange or blackberry)
- In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter, marshmallow creme and corn syrup; stir until thoroughly combined. Set Aside.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with non-stick cooking spray. Arrange meringues, flat side down, on bottom and sides of pie plate. Spoon and spread one pint of sorbet over meringues, pressing gently onto meringues. Pour over all but 2 tablespoons of peanut butter sauce over sorbet, spreading to cover sorbet.
- Freeze for 30 minutes or until sorbet is firm. Spoon and spread remaining pint of sorbet on top of peanut butter sauce. Drizzle with remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter sauce. Freeze until firm, at least 1 to 2 hours.