Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Perfect for pre-summer dish
Make and share this Soramame Rice recipe from Food.com.
- 1) Bring a pot of water to the boil and salt it lightly. Drop broad beans into the boiling water and cook them for 3 minutes.
- 2) Squeeze each one gently to pop it from the skin. Discard the skins and set the bean aside.
- 3) Rince the rice and drain and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- 4) In a pot, add rice, 360ml water, 1 tbsp of sake, 1 tbsp of salt and cover konbu over the rice and let it cook with middle heat.
- 5) When it boils, take off the konbu(seaweed), let it cook another 15 minutes.
- 6) Turn off the heat, spread boiled broad bean around, and mix.
- 7) Pour the rice to individual bowl.