1/1 Photo of Soramame Rice
Chef #1802835895's Note:
Perfect for pre-summer dish
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 11) Bring a pot of water to the boil and salt it lightly. Drop broad beans into the boiling water and cook them for 3 minutes.
- 22) Squeeze each one gently to pop it from the skin. Discard the skins and set the bean aside.
- 33) Rince the rice and drain and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- 44) In a pot, add rice, 360ml water, 1 tbsp of sake, 1 tbsp of salt and cover konbu over the rice and let it cook with middle heat.
- 55) When it boils, take off the konbu(seaweed), let it cook another 15 minutes.
- 66) Turn off the heat, spread boiled broad bean around, and mix.
- 77) Pour the rice to individual bowl.
Browse Our Top Japanese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soramame Rice
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: