Recipe by Dib's
You guessed it-this recipe is from the Soprano's Family Cookbook. I found it on the net and had to share.
Top Review by ms.susan
Could I give this TEN stars???<br/>Wow!!! SOOOOO tasty!! Definitely reduce the sauce until it is caramelized. <br/>This is going in the family favourites, without a doubt! <br/>Thank you Dib's...truly wonderful!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pork chops, 1 inch thick
- salt & fresh ground pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups sliced mild pickled peppers (plus 2 T. juice)
- 3 -5 hot pepperoncini peppers (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- When hot, pat chops dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- Cook chops, turning once for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown.
- Lower the heat to medium and scatter garlic around chops.
- Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes more.
- Check for doneness.
- Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- Add the peppers and juice to the skillet.
- Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until the peppers are heated through.
- Spoon the peppers over chops and serve immediately.