1/1 Photo of Soprano's Pork Chops with Vinegar Peppers
You guessed it-this recipe is from the Soprano's Family Cookbook. I found it on the net and had to share.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- 2When hot, pat chops dry, sprinkle with salt and pepper and add to skillet.
- 3Cook chops, turning once for about 5 minutes on each side, or until brown.
- 4Lower the heat to medium and scatter garlic around chops.
- 5Cover and cook 5 to 8 minutes more.
- 6Check for doneness.
- 7Remove to a plate and keep warm.
- 8Add the peppers and juice to the skillet.
- 9Cook, stirring for 1-2 minutes or until the peppers are heated through.
- 10Spoon the peppers over chops and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soprano's Pork Chops with Vinegar Peppers
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.1
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.0 g
- Cholesterol 312.9 mg
- Sodium 249.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 94.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: