Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 mins
Fire up the panini grill.
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- 15 slices soppressata (or other hard salami)
- 1 bunch arugula, well rinsed and dried
- fresh ground black pepper
- 8 slices italian fontina
- Preheat a panini grill.
- Slice off the domed tops of the ciabatta rolls; the rolls should now be about 1 inch thick; split the rolls in half horizontally.
- Distribute the soppressata slices so that the bottom halves of the rolls are covered with a single layer of salami.
- Top with a few leaves of arugula and some black pepper.
- Arrange 2 slices of Fontina on each sandwich and trim the edges to fit the bread.
- Cover with the top halves of the rolls.
- Grill the sandwiches until warmed through completely, about 4 minutes.
- Cut in half and serve immediately.