Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I recall eating these as a child. I was looking for a recipe to use 2 blocks of cream cheese & came across these. This is my version, lightened up. We really enjoyed it & didn't miss the butter or the extra sugar one bit. I hope you enjoy them too!
- Using a 9 x 13 baking pan, unroll one package of refrigerated crescent rolls and line the bottom of the pan.
- Flatten, press seams together.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Spread over the crescent rolls.
- Unroll the other can of crescent rolls and place on top of cream cheese mixture.
- Spray butter flavored cooking spray over the top and sprinkle with about 1/4 cup of sugar & with desired amount of cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.