Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a special way to make cheesecake that's delicious!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese (brick)
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar (divided)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In 13x9 pan, lay out one can of crescent rolls to cover the bottom. They will unroll into 4 squares. Cream together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla. Cover the crescent roll bottom evenly with mixture. Top it with the other can of crescent rolls. Melt the stick of butter and pour over the top.
- Combine 1/2 cup sugar and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon and sprinkle evenly over the buttered top. Bake for 30 minutes.