Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this on another site and it is to die for!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup butter (melted)
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Beat the cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth; set aside.
- Unroll the cans of crescent roll dough, and use a rolling pin to shape each sheet into 9x13 inch rectangles. Press one sheet into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Evenly spread the cream cheese mixture into the baking dish, then cover with the remaining piece of crescent dough, and brush with melted butter. Stir together 1/2 cup of sugar with the cinnamon in a small bowl, and sprinkle evenly over the top of the cheesecake.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the crescent dough has puffed and turned golden brown, about 30 minutes. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.
Awesome and easy. Pillsbury has a new product out that is the Crescent Roll Dough without the cuts in it. It is one sheet that opens out to 9 x 12. No bread board, no rolling pin.
I found this recipe on another site too, and thought I would look it up here so I could add it to my recipe book if anyone had posted it. It's fantastic. Make sure you beat the cream cheese mixture really well or it won't spread easily, some of the reviewers on the other site struggled with that.