Recipe by invictus
I am visiting my mom and this recipe has been hanging on her fridge. It is a recipe that a co-worker of hers brought to work one day.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the microwave or saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of butter. Place in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Place one tube of crescent rolls over the butter and press together to close the seams.
- Blend both packages of cream cheese with one cup sugar and spread over crescent rolls.
- Layer the other package of cresent rolls over the cream cheese, closing the seams.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of butter and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar. Spread over the the top of the crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and let cool slightly and serve warm.