Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I am visiting my mom and this recipe has been hanging on her fridge. It is a recipe that a co-worker of hers brought to work one day.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In the microwave or saucepan, melt 1/4 cup of butter. Place in the bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Place one tube of crescent rolls over the butter and press together to close the seams.
- Blend both packages of cream cheese with one cup sugar and spread over crescent rolls.
- Layer the other package of cresent rolls over the cream cheese, closing the seams.
- Melt the remaining 1/2 cup of butter and stir in the remaining 1/2 cup sugar. Spread over the the top of the crescent rolls. Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake for 45 minutes and let cool slightly and serve warm.
Very easy to throw together and quite a tasty treat. I only nibbled on a tiny bit, but I'm sure everyone at my husband's office will enjoy them!
I made 1/2 of the recipe for breakfast and we really enjoyed this treat!!! It was crunchy on top and creamy/cheesy on the inside. I also liked that this contained all ingredients that I generally have on hand. When I read the amounts of butter and sugar, I found it to be over the top for my tastes. I used 1/2 of the butter and sugar amounts and it was still very sweet and buttery!! I checked this at about 35 mins. into the baking and it was done. This is so quick and easy and one I will make again. Thanks for sharing the recipe. Made for Sweet Traditions Tag.