Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Pillsbury Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Press a can of the crescent rolls to the bottom of the dish, making sure to reach edges and keep together.
- Bake the first layer of crescent roll dough until it's just done - about 5-8 minutes (this step is optional but it can help to avoid raw dough).
- Combine softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Spread mixture over crescent rolls.
- Roll the remaining crescent roll over the top and stretch to the edges and seal.
- Brush across the entire top of the crescent roll with the melted butter.
- Sprinkle the top with 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, slice into bars and enjoy.