Recipe by Strawbelly
Got this from my hubby's daughter. She made it on our last visit and it was Yummy-O. I will post the recipe like she made it, BUT I have to add it was very sweet and rich ... so, I just made it myself and I used 3/4 cup sugar in the cream cheese filling and 1/4 cup for the topping .. also, just 1/2 stick of butter. It is very easy and quick to make and everybody is already asking for the recipe ;)
- 2 (8 piece) packages crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- cinnamon (to your taste)
- 2 cups sugar (divided)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover bottom of a baking pan with 1 pack of the crescent rolls.
- Mix 2 packs cream cheese and 1 cup sugar in a bowl with the hand mixer until creamy and add 1 tablespoon vanilla
- Add mix onto the crescent rolls.
- Top with the 2nd pack of rolls.
- Melt 1 stick of butter and pour over the cake.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup of sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-35 minutes.