Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend in Corpus Christi, TX. Not only is this yummy but very addictive!! Very easy to make
- 2 (453.59 g) can crescent rolls
- 2 (453.59 g) cream cheese, softened
- 473.18 ml sugar, divided
- 9.85 ml vanilla, divided
- 118.29 ml margarine (not spread or tub product) or 118.29 ml butter (not spread or tub product)
- ground cinnamon
- With one (1) can of crescent rolls, line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- Stretch dough and pinch holes closed to form a crust.
- Blend together, with mixer, softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread cheese mixture evenly over the dough but not too close to the edges.
- Stretch the second can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture to form a top crust.
- Melt oleo, blending in 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- Pour evenly over the crust and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until bubbling and bottom crust is slightly browned.
- Let cool and refrigerate before cutting into squares.
Delicious and so easy to prepare! I agree with SusieQusie . . . recipes were meant to be shared and enjoyed, not coveted and hoarded like national secrets LOL! This dish is good with a dash of nutmeg as well!
Try adding about 1 cup or so of fresh blueberries or raspberries before adding the second crescent roll. EXCELLENT!