I got this recipe from a friend in Corpus Christi, TX. Not only is this yummy but very addictive!! Very easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1With one (1) can of crescent rolls, line the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan sprayed with Pam.
- 2Stretch dough and pinch holes closed to form a crust.
- 3Blend together, with mixer, softened cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- 4Spread cheese mixture evenly over the dough but not too close to the edges.
- 5Stretch the second can of crescent rolls over the cream cheese mixture to form a top crust.
- 6Melt oleo, blending in 1 cup of sugar and 1 teaspoons vanilla.
- 7Pour evenly over the crust and sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- 8Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes until bubbling and bottom crust is slightly browned.
- 9Let cool and refrigerate before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sopaipilla / Sopapilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 446.5
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 406.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 35.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g