All I can say about this is YUM! This recipe came from Roadrunner whom I met off of Dave's Garden site. My family fights over the last piece. It only lasts a day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- 2Blend sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer of rolls.
- 4Take the other package of rolls and spread on top of the cream cheese.
- 5Sprinkle with mixture of 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoons cinnamon and 1 stick of melted butter.
- 6Bake for 30 minute at 350 degrees.
- 7Cut in small squares.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sopaipilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.4 g
- Cholesterol 90.0 mg
- Sodium 474.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 40.0 g
- Protein 7.6 g