Recipe by Judy81350
All I can say about this is YUM! This recipe came from Roadrunner whom I met off of Dave's Garden site. My family fights over the last piece. It only lasts a day.
Top Review by Laura O.
There are a few variations of this recipe on Recipezaar. I made this one and think I would like it more than the other ones because it has less cream cheese. An extra block of cream cheese might be too much for me and make it too overly sweet. Believe me - this dessert is all about sugar (and butter!) anyways. I even used 3/4 of a cup of sugar mixed in with the cream cheese instead of the whole cup, and it still came out plenty sweet. I pulled off some of the melted pools of butter from the sides with a spoon right after I pulled it out of the oven. Don't let that scare you, though. This is still a very delicious, easy dessert with a nice combination of cheesecake and cinnamon flavor.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread crescent rolls on bottom of 9x13 pan.
- Blend sugar, vanilla, and cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on bottom layer of rolls.
- Take the other package of rolls and spread on top of the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle with mixture of 1/2 cup sugar, 1 teaspoons cinnamon and 1 stick of melted butter.
- Bake for 30 minute at 350 degrees.
- Cut in small squares.