Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This dessert is so rich and decadent--really a splurge! It is surprisingly easy to make, which is good because it disappears FAST.
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an 8 x 11 dish, unroll 1 can of crescent rolls, making 1 solid layer.
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Pour over crescent rolls.
- Unroll other can of crescent rolls to form top crust. Pour melted butter over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Bake in 350 oven until crescent rolls are done.
This was so good, and easy to make. Thanks for the recipe.
Unbeleivably good and sooo easy to make!!!.I did add an egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla to the cheese mixture.This is a winner,makes a great finish to a good Mexican dinner.