- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In an 8 x 11 dish, unroll 1 can of crescent rolls, making 1 solid layer.
- Cream together 1 cup sugar and cream cheese. Pour over crescent rolls.
- Unroll other can of crescent rolls to form top crust. Pour melted butter over top of crescent rolls.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Bake in 350 oven until crescent rolls are done.