Rather Be Cookin's Note:
TO DIE FOR DELICIOUS!!! Had this for the first time this weekend. To my surprise I couldn't find the recipe here, so I'm posting. It's a must try, never fail, show stopping recipe. Everyone I've made it for says it's the best!!! I might even try adding an extra layer of pie filling for some extra flavor. I saw another variation that adds an egg to the cheesecake filling. I haven't tried it but thought it might give it more of a baked cheesecake texture. I'm not kidding...it's AWESOME and SO EASY!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 13x9 pan.
- 2Whip cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and spread over crescent rolls.
- 3Top with second pkg crescent rolls.
- 4Pour melted butter over crescent rolls and top with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sopaipilla Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (110 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 81.2 mg
- Sodium 342.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 6.3 g