Recipe by Rather Be Cookin
TO DIE FOR DELICIOUS!!! Had this for the first time this weekend. To my surprise I couldn't find the recipe here, so I'm posting. It's a must try, never fail, show stopping recipe. Everyone I've made it for says it's the best!!! I might even try adding an extra layer of pie filling for some extra flavor. I saw another variation that adds an egg to the cheesecake filling. I haven't tried it but thought it might give it more of a baked cheesecake texture. I'm not kidding...it's AWESOME and SO EASY!!!
Top Review by rarriola
My friend has made this cheesecake for years and still gets great comments every time she makes it. I made it for a family reunion and it was the only dessert there wasn't any left of. Great recipe!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages crescent rolls
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 13x9 pan.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and spread over crescent rolls.
- Top with second pkg crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter over crescent rolls and top with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.