Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
TO DIE FOR DELICIOUS!!! Had this for the first time this weekend. To my surprise I couldn't find the recipe here, so I'm posting. It's a must try, never fail, show stopping recipe. Everyone I've made it for says it's the best!!! I might even try adding an extra layer of pie filling for some extra flavor. I saw another variation that adds an egg to the cheesecake filling. I haven't tried it but thought it might give it more of a baked cheesecake texture. I'm not kidding...it's AWESOME and SO EASY!!!
- Unroll 1 pkg of crescent rolls in the bottom of a greased 13x9 pan.
- Whip cream cheese, sugar and vanilla and spread over crescent rolls.
- Top with second pkg crescent rolls.
- Pour melted butter over crescent rolls and top with sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
My friend has made this cheesecake for years and still gets great comments every time she makes it. I made it for a family reunion and it was the only dessert there wasn't any left of. Great recipe!
Delicious and popular!
I made this the first time for Mexican Mothers Day dinner. I wanted to make something mexicanish for dessert. It was so simple to make with very easy ingredants. I warmed it up and served. The OOHH'S and AAHH'S didn't stop coming. As my stepdad puts it, "This one is a DO-Over!!!"