Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is a really thirst-quenching drink for your summer BBQ or pool party. Every summer someone requests I bring this to some party, and when I do it goes quickly and someone always asks me for the recipe. It is pretty strong for some, so if you want to make it not as strong you can leave out the brandy.
- 1⁄2 cup brandy
- 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle merlot (or Blend) or 1 (1 1/2 liter) bottle cabernet sauvignon wine (or Blend)
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 orange, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- Combine all ingredients except fruit and refrigerate two hours or more.
- Add fruit just before serving.
- Serve in large glasses filled with ice. Serve extra fruit for garnish (if desired).
- Recipe makes 10 - 8oz glasses.
Great quick and easy sangria. Left the brandy out since I made it for a family BBQ and didn't want it too strong.