Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from my mom. This no-bake recipe is super easy to make.
- 1 (3 ounce) package black cherry Jell-O
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- pecans (optional)
- Mix 1 pkg. Black Cherry Jell-o by pkg. directions.
- Blend in one can of Blueberry Pie filling.
- Pour in small casserole-size dish and chill until set.
- Blend cream cheese with sugar and vanilla. Blend in container of Cool Whip by folding into cream cheese mixture. Spread on top of blueberry mix.
- Optional- arrange pecans on top. Store in fridge.