Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
In ‘ The Southern Slow Cooker Bible’ by Tammy Algood
Make and share this Soothing Spring Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 453.59 g package baby carrots
- 453.59 g red new potato, cubed
- 2 stalk celery, sliced
- 396.89 g package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken breasts
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml milk
- 118.29 ml lemon juice
- 14.79 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic salt
- Place the carrots, potatoes, celery and onions in the bottom of a lightly greased large slow cooker.
- Top with the chicken.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the soup, milk, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until the chicken is done and no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve warm.