Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In ‘ The Southern Slow Cooker Bible’ by Tammy Algood
Make and share this Soothing Spring Lemon Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (16 ounce) package baby carrots
- 1 lb red new potato, cubed
- 2 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) package frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 6 skinless bone-in chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Place the carrots, potatoes, celery and onions in the bottom of a lightly greased large slow cooker.
- Top with the chicken.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the soup, milk, lemon juice, parsley, thyme, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on LOW for 8 hours or until the chicken is done and no longer pink in the middle.
- Serve warm.