Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made for all my friends Down South that enjoy Southern Comfort and for us up North that want Good Old Southern Comfort!
- 1⁄2 cup Southern Comfort
- 2 -4 cups ginger ale or 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 whole limes (juice and 4 thin slices removed from limes)
- 4 whole cherries (from my Drunken Cherries Aka Cherry Bomb or jarred maraschinos)
- In a shaker filled with ice shake southern comfort and lime juice till well frosty cold.
- Pour into highball glasses that are filled with ice.
- Top with soda and garnish with lime and cherry!
I like this one--a lot! It's just as good with Diet Mt Dew.
My BF really loved this drink. He gave it 5 stars. I used Ginger Ale. Thanks Rita :) Made for Photo tag game.
Made this with Diet Mountain Dew. Wow!