1/1 Photo of Soothing Southern Comfort!
Made for all my friends Down South that enjoy Southern Comfort and for us up North that want Good Old Southern Comfort!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup Southern Comfort
- 2 -4 cups ginger ale or 2 cups carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 2 whole limes (juice and 4 thin slices removed from limes)
- 1In a shaker filled with ice shake southern comfort and lime juice till well frosty cold.
- 2Pour into highball glasses that are filled with ice.
- 3Top with soda and garnish with lime and cherry!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soothing Southern Comfort!
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 12.0 g
- Protein 0.3 g