Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is so good. It's quick and easy to make. You will feel so much better after one of these babies.
- 1 cup strong coffee, Italian, fresh brewed
- 1 ounce orange liqueur, Grand Marnia Cream
- 1 cup bittersweet hot cocoa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla, pure, good quality
- 1⁄8 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 ounce whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon orange peel, grated (garnish)
- 2 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- Mix coffee, orange liquer,hot chocolate and vanilla together.
- Pour coffee mixture into mugs.
- Add the mini marshmallows.
- Now top with the whipped cream.
- Drizzle the chocolate syrup on top of the whipped cream and finish garnishing with orange peel.
I enjoyed this coffee last Saturday morning. It's a real treat. Love the flavor with the orange, chocolate, coffee. Thanks Baby Kato :) Made for Market tag game
This was very nice! I left out the liqueur, but used some grated orange peel in the drink. Thanks Baby Kato! Made for 123 Hit Wonders game.
YUMMO! I loved this! I didn`t use the marshmallows or the chocolate syrup. Didn`t need it at all! This was delish! Thanks Made for Comfort cafe 2010.