Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a combo of ingredients that is soothing and cleansing. Good for sensitive skin. Add your choice of essential oils for your skin needs: Lavender for all around. Tea tree for troubled skin/acne. Lemon for a boost to oily skin. Frankincense is very good for skin also. This will last for quite awhile.
- 3 tablespoons witch hazel, all natural if at all possible
- 3 tablespoons vodka (regular vodka from the liquor store)
- 2 tablespoons aloe vera juice (NOT gel)
- 1 tablespoon glycerin (found in small amounts at most pharmacies)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon essential oil
- Combine all ingredients and store in a small glass container (a baby food jar works well). This will last quite a while without spoiling.
- Use a cotton ball or reusable cotton cloth to gently rub all over face after cleansing. Follow with a moisturizer.