Recipe by Splash035
Quick and easy apple crisp recipe. Great to make in the Fall after picking apples at the local orchard.
- 1182.95 ml apples, peeled and cored
- 118.29 ml white sugar
- 7.39 ml flour
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 59.14 ml water
- 2 (86 g) packetarcher farms cranberry orange instant oatmeal
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degree C).
- Place the sliced apples in a 8x8 inch pan. Mix the white sugar, 1/2 tablespoon flour and ground cinnamon together, and sprinkle over apples. Pour water evenly over all.
- Combine the oatmeal, 1/4 cup flour, brown sugar, and melted butter together. Crumble evenly over the apple mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for about 45 minutes.