Recipe by Chef QT
Sweet (Semolina) Indian Pudding, is the perfect comfort food, makes a soft melt in your mouth consistency...Yum!
- 1 cup semolina
- 2 pieces cinnamon sticks
- 125 g butter
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- desiccated coconut (optional)
serve warm with
- fresh cream
- sprinkled almonds
Directions See How It's Made
- Add semolina to butter and cook on low (stove top) until semolina browns.
- In a separate pot boil the water, milk, cinnamon and ground cardamom together.
- Add milk mixture and grated coconut (optional) to cooked semolina.
- Simmer on low until liquid evaporates.
- Serve warm with fresh cream and a sprinkle of almonds.