Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A long-time family favorite from my friend Sonya.
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 packages unflavored gelatin
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 can low-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 (15 ounce) can crabmeat
- Mix together gelatin and water.
- Add soup, and warm in microwave for 40 seconds (to soften the soup).
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Pour into a mold and refrigerate.
- To unmold, dip container in hot water for 10 seconds.
- Then invert onto a platter of greens.