Prep 3 mins
Cook 30 mins
This yummy, heart warming recipe is one of my best friends family favoites. Great on a cool fall or cold winter night. Super easy to make, ready in about 1/2 hour. I can't take a bit of credit for it, but it's so good that I thought it needed to be shared.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen corn kernels
- 1 (16 ounce) bag o'brien frozen potatoes
- 3 (12 ounce) cans creamed corn
- 1 (12 ounce) can vegetable broth, if needed or 1 bouillon cube, and some water, if needed
- bay leaf (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- salt and pepper
- Open everything and dump it in a pot. Heat until the potatoes are cooked through. Add milk and cheese 15 minutes before serving. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Can also simmer all day in a crock pot.