Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my adaptation of my favorite salad ever, based on the description in their menu
Make and share this Sonterra Grill House Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) bagfresh mixed salad greens
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbles
- 1 (6 ounce) bag dried cranberries
- 2 granny smith apples, sliced thin
- 1 (4 ounce) bag pecans, toasted
- 1 recipe maple vinaigrette dressing (Maple Vinaigrette)
- Place greens in bowls, top with the rest of the ingredients.
What a wonderful salad. I tossed the lettuce with the recommended Maple Vinaigrette and then plated the lettuce and added the remaining ingredients individually. I used less apple and dried cranberries and subbed oven roasted almonds as that's what I had on hand. Thanks for sharing. Made for Best of 2013 Tag.
Excellent combination of flavors here. I used feta instead of blue cheese, due to an allergy. I used a homemade maple vinaigrette that I already had in the fridge (a Rachael Ray recipe used with pecan-crusted chicken). We really love this salad and I put it into my best-of-the-best file. Thank you!
Perfect medley of favorite ingredients! A definite repeater.