Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice change from regular coleslaw.
- 1⁄2 head green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup shredded red cabbage
- 2 tablespoons shredded carrots
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1⁄4 cup diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 3⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- In a large bowl, combine cabbages, carrots, celery, onion and peppers.
- For dressing: Combine mayonnaise, honey, rice vinegar, red wine vinegar, oil, sugar, dry mustard, pepper, salt, garlic and cilantro.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss well to combine.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Sorry I forgot to post this when I made it,yummy yummy yummy yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy !