- 8 ounces fresh portabella mushrooms
- 2 medium leeks, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 cups fresh spinach
- 2 cups coarsely shredded bok choy or 2 cups napa cabbage
- 1 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut mushrooms in half and slice. In a 12-inch skillet cook mushrooms, leeks, and garlic in oil over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until tender and most of liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally.
- Add spinach, bok choy, lemon-pepper seasoning, and soy sauce to skillet. Cover and cook about 1 minute or just until greens are wilted.