- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups sliced zucchini (4 to 5 small)
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint or 1 tablespoon fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried mint or 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded reduced fat romano cheese or 2 tablespoons reduced fat parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet cook the whole garlic cloves in hot oil until light brown; discard garlic. Add the zucchini, dried mint (if using), salt, and pepper to the oil in the skillet.
- Cook, uncovered, over medium heat about 5 minutes or until the zucchini is crisp-tender, stirring occasionally. To serve, sprinkle with the cheese and fresh mint (if using).