1/2 Photos of Sonny's Chicken Stuff
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
White trash cookin at it's best! This really does turn out great-I did not believe it when our friend Sonny made it in my kitchen-thought he was insane. Pour extra gravy over rice or mashed potatoes-it makes alot!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash and pat chicken dry, place, side by side in a large baking pan at least 2 inches high.
- 2Dust the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper-a nice amount please.
- 3In a medium bowl whisk the 4 cans of soup together-add no extra liquid.
- 4Pour over chicken to cover every inch.
- 5Top with sliced green onions and a touch of garlic powder and pepper.
- 6Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 7Serve the gravy over rice or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sonny's Chicken Stuff
Serving Size: 1 (362 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.7
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1397.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 12.7 g
- Protein 4.0 g