Cook1 hr 15 mins
White trash cookin at it's best! This really does turn out great-I did not believe it when our friend Sonny made it in my kitchen-thought he was insane. Pour extra gravy over rice or mashed potatoes-it makes alot!
- Wash and pat chicken dry, place, side by side in a large baking pan at least 2 inches high.
- Dust the chicken with garlic powder, salt and pepper-a nice amount please.
- In a medium bowl whisk the 4 cans of soup together-add no extra liquid.
- Pour over chicken to cover every inch.
- Top with sliced green onions and a touch of garlic powder and pepper.
- Bake at 375 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Serve the gravy over rice or mashed potatoes.