Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This came from a former co-worker. Wonderful with turkey.
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin (or any red flavor)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3⁄4 cup canned pineapple juice
- 1 cup diced apples or 1 cup celery
- 1⁄3 cup nuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup whole berry cranberry sauce (8 oz)
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add pineapple juice and cranberries.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into 4 c.
- mold or individual molds.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold by dipping mold into warm water.
- Makes 3 1/2 c.
- To double, use only 1 c.
- of pineapple juice.
- Stir before it jells.