Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I found this online.
Make and share this Sonic Strawberry Cheesecake Shake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry, and syrup, from Jello-O No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake kit
- 3 tablespoons cheesecake mix, powder from cheesecake kit
- canned whipped cream
- 2 teaspoons graham cracker crumbs, from cheesecake kit
- Combine milk, ice cream, strawberries and cheesecake mix in a blender and mix on high speed until smooth.
- Pour into two 12-ounce glasses.
- Garnish the top with a squirt of whipped cream from a can and about a teaspoon of graham cracker crumbs from the cheesecake kit.
All I can say is wow never tried sonic anything none in my area but this is the milk shake is the best thanks for posting
This is a great shake. It's easy and tasty. My boyfriend and I both loved it.
This is so good! My kids are real cheesecake shake fans, so this went over big at our house. Sooo much cheaper than making the trip over to Dairy Queen when you have a family of five!