Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a wrap version of the classic Frito Pie. From a Kraft ad.
- 1 (19 ounce) can chili, heated
- 3 cups Fritos corn chips
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup onion, diced
- 4 large flour tortillas
- Mix Fritos with chili, place 1/4 of chili mixture in the middle of the flour burrito shell.
- Sprinkle chili with 1/4 cup shredded cheese and diced onions to taste.
- Fold one side of shell halfway on top of chili.
- Fold each side over each other.
- The bottom should be tucked in and filling will be seen from the top of wrapped shell.
- Pop into the microwave 15-20 seconds.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
This was pretty good. I loved how easy it was to through together too. I had 2 wraps and was pretty full. The one wrap had more fritos than the other and I preferred the one with more. I also used chili cheese fritos instead of regular. Thanks for posting! Made for Football Pool 2008.