Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From a Norwegian Recipes book of mine. Makes 4 servings.
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 2 large raw potatoes, cooked peeled and sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cooked green peas (not canned)
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- Trim lettuce and separate leaves. Wash and drain well.
- Mix lettuce with potatoes, eggs and green peas. Chill.
- Mix oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and sugar. Toss salad with salad dressing.
- Pour mixture into a salad bowl. Garnish with slices of tomatoes.