Recipe by blancpage
Yep, it's another one of my creations, and this one is probably my simplest one yet, with the least ingredients, and so tasty! To ensure this is dairy-free, I used soy milk and soy yogurt. My favorite brand to use is Silk, and so I used Silk brand Organic Unsweetened Soy Milk and Silk Live! brand peach soy yogurt. I had previously sliced organic bananas that I had then frozen on a foil-lined baking sheet, and placed frozen slices into a freezer bag. I used frozen whole unsweetened strawberries from the freezer section of my grocery store. I was surprised, I did not add any honey, vanilla, or anything extra to this smoothie and I think it turned out just right, but if you desire, you may add additional ingredients. I love how smoothies can be so versatile. Hope you enjoy this! :) This filled approximately 3/4 of a 20oz bottle.
Top Review by Hill Family
This was a great smoothie ... in my top 10. I like having a banana in my smoothie but I don't like tasting it and this was perfect for me. I used 8 frozen strawberries and 1/4 cup soymilk for a smoothie creamy smoothie. Thanks I will be making this again.
- 1⁄2 cup banana, sliced, frozen
- 4 -8 frozen unsweetened strawberries (amount depends on size of strawberries)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup unsweetened soymilk
- 6 ounces peach soy yogurt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put frozen sliced bananas and frozen whole strawberries into blender with the soy milk. Blend until smooth and thick.
- Add in peach soy yogurt, blend more until smooth. Serve immediately or refrigerate (shake up before drinking to redistribute anything that's settled), or freeze and thaw slightly.