Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I have been making this potato salad for barbeques for several years and I have never had any complaints! Sometimes I substitute honey mustard for the regular mustard and it always comes out great.
- 8 medium new potatoes, cubed (skin on)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup mustard
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup oscar meyer bacon bits
- 1⁄3 cup hamburger pickle, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery seed
- salt and pepper
- Place cubed potatoes in a large pot and boil under tender all the way through. While the potatoes are cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Once the potatoes are done, place in a colander and run cold water over them to cool. Combine in bowl with remaining ingredients and refrigerate 1-1 1/2 hours before serving.