Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is so good for a weekend breakfast!
- 2 (11 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pecans
- Unroll 1 can of crescent rolls in greased 9x13" pan.
- Don't press seams together.
- Mix cream cheese with 1 cup sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Spread over crescent rolls.
- Cover with the next can of crescent rolls.
- Pour stick of melted butter over top.
- Top with mixture of 1/4 cup sugar, cinnamon, and nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
- (Test center for doneness).
I made this for a brunch and it was wonderful. Thank you,
This was excellent. Very easy. Will definitely be making this one again.
I tried another recipe very simular to this but it didn't have an egg in it, I think the egg makes it better. I cooked it for 30 minutes. I will be making this again. Thanks for a great recipe.